- I have seven email addresses and six websites, four of which you don't know about...yet ;-)
- My son has never read one of my stories-I can't get him to....ever. I run ideas by him as I write, so see what he thinks, and his answer once I reach a draft is, “Dad, I already know what happens, why do I have to read it?”
- I have secret ambitions of becoming an independent filmmaker. Ssshh, don't tell anybody, lol.
- I am a contributing editor at G33KL1F3.com, a technology and entertainment news blog. I typically contribute gadget mods and customization projects there. I have a few more articles in the pipeline for the site, but I need to get the projects done in order to have pictures, and well.....I'm a bit of a procrastinator. (Does that count as two facts?)
- I am an avid supporter of Open Source Software, such as Blender and LibreOffice.
- My Gamertag on Xbox live is MAETRIXSS. Feel free to add me!
- I loathe Country Music....seriously. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Sometimes the girls in my office put it on Country just to watch me squirm.....yeah, good times, lol.
- Frank Balara's Home for Wayward Thoughts-I was honored to be able to design the cover for his first self-published short story, Manufactured Pleasures. I consider Frank a good friend, and a very good writer. His site is definitely worth a look ;-)
- Chronicles of Idiocy-This is Erin Berry's site. Erin, Frank , and I all met during a writing contest that none of us won, although the connection between the three of us remains. We are all working towards the same goal (becoming successful authors), taking different paths in different genre's. Erin's chosen genre is Satire, and she already has her first novel available through Amazon, The Chronicles of Idiot.
- Reading away the Days-Megan has a very active site focusing primarily on Paranormal Young Adult novels. She does a great job of keeping me up to date on which novels I should pick up for my niece, sister in law, and mother (who are all very much fans of the genre).
- terribleminds.com-Chuck Wendig......that's all I need to say. If you want to get some great writing advice laced with a particularly vulgar sense of humor, this is the place. I own several of his books, and have read a ton of his advice, loving all of it. If you are a writer, you seriously need to check out his site from time to time.
- Reading Between the Lines-Like Megan, Sahina is from the UK, and has a very active site. She has giveaways, contests, book reviews, and more. She also gave me my first published review for Judgment Cove. Her site is also definitly worth a look.
About Chris Godsoe